zeroise ( $number, $threshold )
- (int) $number Number to append zeros to if not greater than threshold.
- (int) $threshold Digit places number needs to be to not have zeros added.
- (string) Adds leading zeros to number if needed.
- Introduced in WordPress: 0.71
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Add leading zeros when necessary.
If you set the threshold to '4' and the number is '10', then you will get
back '0010'. If you set the threshold to '4' and the number is '5000', then you
will get back '5000'.
Uses sprintf to append the amount of zeros based on the $threshold parameter
and the size of the number. If the number is large enough, then no zeros will