wpautop ( $pee, $br = true )
- (string) $pee The text which has to be formatted.
- (bool) $br Optional. If set, this will convert all remaining line-breaks after paragraphing. Default true.
- (string) Text which has been converted into correct paragraph tags.
- Introduced in WordPress: 0.71
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Replaces double line-breaks with paragraph elements.
A group of regex replaces used to identify text formatted with newlines and
replace double line-breaks with HTML paragraph tags. The remaining line-breaks
after conversion become <
> tags, unless $br is set to '0' or 'false'.