wpautop ( $pee, $br = true )
- (string) pee The text which has to be formatted.
- (bool) br Optional. If set, this will convert all remaining line breaks after paragraphing. Line breaks within `<script>`, `<style>`, and `<svg>` tags are not affected. Default true.
- (string) Text which has been converted into correct paragraph tags.
- Introduced in WordPress: 0.71
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Replaces double line breaks with paragraph elements.A group of regex replaces used to identify text formatted with newlines and
replace double line breaks with HTML paragraph tags. The remaining line breaks
after conversion become <
> tags, unless $br is set to '0' or 'false'.