wp_untrash_post_set_previous_status ( $new_status, $post_id, $previous_status )
- (string) new_status The new status of the post being restored.
- (int) post_id The ID of the post being restored.
- (string) previous_status The status of the post at the point where it was trashed.
- (string) The new status of the post.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.6.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Filter callback which sets the status of an untrashed post to its previous status.This can be used as a callback on the `wp_untrash_post_status` filter.