wp_set_post_terms ( $post_id = 0, $tags = '', $taxonomy = 'post_tag', $append = false )
- (int) post_id Optional. The Post ID. Does not default to the ID of the global $post.
- (string|array) tags Optional. An array of terms to set for the post, or a string of terms separated by commas. Hierarchical taxonomies must always pass IDs rather than names so that children with the same names but different parents aren't confused. Default empty.
- (string) taxonomy Optional. Taxonomy name. Default 'post_tag'.
- (bool) append Optional. If true, don't delete existing terms, just add on. If false, replace the terms with the new terms. Default false.
- (array|bool|WP_Error) Array of term taxonomy IDs of affected terms. WP_Error or false on failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.8.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Set the terms for a post.