- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
wp_render_elements_support_styles ( $pre_render, $block )
Returns:Defined at:Change Log:
- (string|null) pre_render The pre-rendered content. Default null.
- (array) block The block being rendered.
- Introduced in WordPress: 6.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Renders the elements stylesheet.In the case of nested blocks we want the parent element styles to be rendered before their descendants.
This solves the issue of an element (e.g.: link color) being styled in both the parent and a descendant:
we want the descendant style to take priority, and this is done by loading it after, in DOM order.