wp_popular_terms_checklist ( $taxonomy, $default = 0, $number = 10, $echo = true )
- (string) taxonomy Taxonomy to retrieve terms from.
- (int) default Not used.
- (int) number Number of terms to retrieve. Defaults to 10.
- (bool) echo Optionally output the list as well. Defaults to true.
- (int) Array of popular term IDs.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieve a list of the most popular terms from the specified taxonomy.If the $echo argument is true then the elements for a list of checkbox
`<input>` elements labelled with the names of the selected terms is output.
If the $post_ID global isn't empty then the terms associated with that
post will be marked as checked.