wp_list_filter ( $input_list, $args = array(), $operator = 'AND' )
- (array) input_list An array of objects to filter.
- (array) args Optional. An array of key => value arguments to match against each object. Default empty array.
- (string) operator Optional. The logical operation to perform. 'AND' means all elements from the array must match. 'OR' means only one element needs to match. 'NOT' means no elements may match. Default 'AND'.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (array) Array of found values.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Filters a list of objects, based on a set of key => value arguments.Retrieves the objects from the list that match the given arguments.
Key represents property name, and value represents property value.
If an object has more properties than those specified in arguments,
that will not disqualify it. When using the 'AND' operator,
any missing properties will disqualify it.
If you want to retrieve a particular field from all matching objects,
use wp_filter_object_list() instead.