wp_list_filter ( $list, $args = array(), $operator = 'AND' )
- (array) $list An array of objects to filter.
- (array) $args Optional. An array of key => value arguments to match against each object. Default empty array.
- (string) $operator Optional. The logical operation to perform. 'AND' means all elements from the array must match. 'OR' means only one element needs to match. 'NOT' means no elements may match. Default 'AND'.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (array) Array of found values.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Filters a list of objects, based on a set of key => value arguments.