wp_latest_comments_draft_or_post_title ( $post = 0 )
- (int|WP_Post) $post Optional. Post ID or WP_Post object. Default is global $post.
- (string) The post title if set; "(no title)" if no title is set.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Get the post title.
The post title is fetched and if it is blank then a default string is
wp-admin/includes/template.php, but we can't include that
- It causes bugs with test fixture generation and strange Docker 255 error
- It's in the admin; ideally we shouldn't be including files from the
admin for a block's output. It's a very small/simple function as well,
so duplicating it isn't too terrible.