wp_latest_comments_draft_or_post_title ( $post = 0 )
- (int|WP_Post) post Optional. Post ID or WP_Post object. Default is global $post.
- (string) The post title if set; "(no title)" if no title is set.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Get the post title.The post title is fetched and if it is blank then a default string is
Copied from `wp-admin/includes/template.php`, but we can't include that
1. It causes bugs with test fixture generation and strange Docker 255 error
2. It's in the admin; ideally we *shouldn't* be including files from the
admin for a block's output. It's a very small/simple function as well,
so duplicating it isn't too terrible.