- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
wp_kses_split2 ( $string, $allowed_html, $allowed_protocols )
- (string) $string Content to filter.
- (array) $allowed_html Allowed HTML elements.
- (string) $allowed_protocols Array of allowed URL protocols.
- (string) Fixed HTML element
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Callback for `wp_kses_split()` for fixing malformed HTML tags.
This function does a lot of work. It rejects some very malformed things like
<:::>. It returns an empty string, if the element isn't allowed (look ma, no
strip_tags()!). Otherwise it splits the tag into an element and an attribute
After the tag is split into an element and an attribute list, it is run
through another filter which will remove illegal attributes and once that is
completed, will be returned.