- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
wp_is_owned_html_output ( $html )
- (string) html Full HTML output string, e.g. from a HTTP response.
- (bool|null) True/false for whether HTML was generated by this site, null if unable to determine.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.7.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Checks whether a given HTML string is likely an output from this WordPress site.This function attempts to check for various common WordPress patterns whether they are included in the HTML string.
Since any of these actions may be disabled through third-party code, this function may also return null to indicate
that it was not possible to determine ownership.