- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
wp_has_border_feature_support ( $block_type, $feature, $default_value = false )
- (WP_Block_Type) block_type Block type to check for support.
- (string) feature Name of the feature to check support for.
- (mixed) default_value Fallback value for feature support, defaults to false.
- (bool) Whether the feature is supported.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.8.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Checks whether the current block type supports the border feature requested.If the `__experimentalBorder` support flag is a boolean `true` all border
support features are available. Otherwise, the specific feature's support
flag nested under `experimentalBorder` must be enabled for the feature
to be opted into.