wp_get_original_image_path ( $attachment_id, $unfiltered = false )
- (int) attachment_id Attachment ID.
- (bool) unfiltered Optional. Passed through to `get_attached_file()`. Default false.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string|false) Path to the original image file or false if the attachment is not an image.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieves the path to an uploaded image file.Similar to `get_attached_file()` however some images may have been processed after uploading
to make them suitable for web use. In this case the attached "full" size file is usually replaced
with a scaled down version of the original image. This function always returns the path
to the originally uploaded image file.