wp_filter_pre_oembed_result ( $result, $url, $args )
- (null|string) result The UNSANITIZED (and potentially unsafe) HTML that should be used to embed. Default null.
- (string) url The URL that should be inspected for discovery `<link>` tags.
- (array) args oEmbed remote get arguments.
- (null|string) The UNSANITIZED (and potentially unsafe) HTML that should be used to embed. Null if the URL does not belong to the current site.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.5.3
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Filters the oEmbed result before any HTTP requests are made.If the URL belongs to the current site, the result is fetched directly instead of
going through the oEmbed discovery process.