wp_filter_pre_oembed_result ( $result, $url, $args )
- (null|string) $result The UNSANITIZED (and potentially unsafe) HTML that should be used to embed. Default null.
- (string) $url The URL that should be inspected for discovery `<link>` tags.
- (array) $args oEmbed remote get arguments.
- (null|string) The UNSANITIZED (and potentially unsafe) HTML that should be used to embed. Null if the URL does not belong to the current site.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.5.3
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Filters the oEmbed result before any HTTP requests are made.
If the URL belongs to the current site, the result is fetched directly instead of
going through the oEmbed discovery process.