update_object_term_cache ( $object_ids, $object_type )
- (string|int) object_ids Comma-separated list or array of term object IDs.
- (string|string) object_type The taxonomy object type or array of the same.
- (void|false) Void on success or if the `$object_ids` parameter is empty, false if all of the terms in `$object_ids` are already cached.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Updates the cache for the given term object ID(s).Note: Due to performance concerns, great care should be taken to only update
term caches when necessary. Processing time can increase exponentially depending
on both the number of passed term IDs and the number of taxonomies those terms
Caches will only be updated for terms not already cached.