sync_category_tag_slugs ( $term, $taxonomy )
- (WP_Term|array) term The term.
- (string) taxonomy The taxonomy for `$term`. Should be 'category' or 'post_tag', as these are the only taxonomies which are processed by this function; anything else will be returned untouched.
- (WP_Term|array) Returns `$term`, after filtering the 'slug' field with `sanitize_title()` if `$taxonomy` is 'category' or 'post_tag'.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Synchronizes category and post tag slugs when global terms are enabled.