set_user_setting ( $name, $value )
- (string) name The name of the setting.
- (string) value The value for the setting.
- (bool|null) True if set successfully, false otherwise. Null if the current user is not a member of the site.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.8.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Adds or updates user interface setting.Both $name and $value can contain only ASCII letters, numbers, hyphens, and underscores.
This function has to be used before any output has started as it calls setcookie().