set_site_transient ( $transient, $value, $expiration = 0 )
- (string) transient Transient name. Expected to not be SQL-escaped. Must be 167 characters or fewer in length.
- (mixed) value Transient value. Expected to not be SQL-escaped.
- (int) expiration Optional. Time until expiration in seconds. Default 0 (no expiration).
- (bool) False if value was not set and true if value was set.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.9.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Sets/updates the value of a site transient.You do not need to serialize values. If the value needs to be serialized,
then it will be serialized before it is set.