- sanitize_user_object is deprecated since version 3.3.0!
sanitize_user_object ( $user, $context = 'display' )
- (object|array) user The user object or array.
- (string) context Optional. How to sanitize user fields. Default 'display'.
- (object|array) The now sanitized user object or array (will be the same type as $user).
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: 3.3.0
Sanitize every user field.If the context is 'raw', then the user object or array will get minimal santization of the int fields.