- sanitize_user_object is deprecated since version 3.3.0!
sanitize_user_object ( $user, $context = 'display' )
- (object|array) user The User Object or Array
- (string) context Optional, default is 'display'. How to sanitize user fields.
- (object|array) The now sanitized User Object or Array (will be the same type as $user)
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: 3.3.0
Sanitize every user field.If the context is 'raw', then the user object or array will get minimal santization of the int fields.