sanitize_title_with_dashes ( $title, $raw_title = '', $context = 'display' )
- (string) title The title to be sanitized.
- (string) raw_title Optional. Not used. Default empty.
- (string) context Optional. The operation for which the string is sanitized. When set to 'save', additional entities are converted to hyphens or stripped entirely. Default 'display'.
- (string) The sanitized title.
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.2.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Sanitizes a title, replacing whitespace and a few other characters with dashes.Limits the output to alphanumeric characters, underscore (_) and dash (-).
Whitespace becomes a dash.