sanitize_bookmark_field ( $field, $value, $bookmark_id, $context )
- (string) field The bookmark field.
- (mixed) value The bookmark field value.
- (int) bookmark_id Bookmark ID.
- (string) context How to filter the field value. Accepts 'raw', 'edit', 'attribute', 'js', 'db', or 'display'
- (mixed) The filtered value.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Sanitizes a bookmark field.Sanitizes the bookmark fields based on what the field name is. If the field
has a strict value set, then it will be tested for that, else a more generic
filtering is applied. After the more strict filter is applied, if the `$context`
is 'raw' then the value is immediately return.
Hooks exist for the more generic cases. With the 'edit' context, the Array
filter will be called and passed the `$value` and `$bookmark_id` respectively.
With the 'db' context, the Array filter is called and passed the value.
The 'display' context is the final context and has the `$field` has the filter name
and is passed the `$value`, `$bookmark_id`, and `$context`, respectively.