resume_theme ( $theme, $redirect = '' )
- (string) theme Single theme to resume.
- (string) redirect Optional. URL to redirect to. Default empty string.
- (bool|WP_Error) True on success, false if `$theme` was not paused, `WP_Error` on failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.2.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Tries to resume a single theme.If a redirect was provided and a functions.php file was found, we first ensure that
functions.php file does not throw fatal errors anymore.
The way it works is by setting the redirection to the error before trying to
include the file. If the theme fails, then the redirection will not be overwritten
with the success message and the theme will not be resumed.