resume_plugin ( $plugin, $redirect = '' )
- (string) plugin Single plugin to resume.
- (string) redirect Optional. URL to redirect to. Default empty string.
- (bool|WP_Error) True on success, false if `$plugin` was not paused, `WP_Error` on failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.2.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Tries to resume a single plugin.If a redirect was provided, we first ensure the plugin does not throw fatal
The way it works is by setting the redirection to the error before trying to
include the plugin file. If the plugin fails, then the redirection will not
be overwritten with the success message and the plugin will not be resumed.