rest_send_allow_header ( $response, $server, $request )
- (WP_REST_Response) $response Current response being served.
- (WP_REST_Server) $server ResponseHandler instance (usually WP_REST_Server).
- (WP_REST_Request) $request The request that was used to make current response.
- (WP_REST_Response) Response to be served, with "Allow" header if route has allowed methods.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.4.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Sends the "Allow" header to state all methods that can be sent to the current route.