rest_is_field_included ( $field, $fields )
- (string) $field A field to test for inclusion in the response body.
- (array) $fields An array of string fields supported by the endpoint.
- (bool) Whether to include the field or not.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Given an array of fields to include in a response, some of which may be
`nested.fields`, determine whether the provided field should be included
in the response body.
If a parent field is passed in, the presence of any nested field within
that parent will cause the method to return
true. For example "title"
will return true if any of