rest_handle_options_request ( $response, $handler, $request )
- (mixed) $response Current response, either response or `null` to indicate pass-through.
- (WP_REST_Server) $handler ResponseHandler instance (usually WP_REST_Server).
- (WP_REST_Request) $request The request that was used to make current response.
- (WP_REST_Response) Modified response, either response or `null` to indicate pass-through.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.4.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Handles OPTIONS requests for the server.
This is handled outside of the server code, as it doesn't obey normal route