remove_filter ( $hook_name, $callback, $priority = 10 )
- (string) hook_name The filter hook to which the function to be removed is hooked.
- (callable) callback The name of the function which should be removed.
- (int) priority Optional. The exact priority used when adding the original filter callback. Default 10.
- (bool) Whether the function existed before it was removed.
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.2.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Removes a callback function from a filter hook.This can be used to remove default functions attached to a specific filter
hook and possibly replace them with a substitute.
To remove a hook, the `$callback` and `$priority` arguments must match
when the hook was added. This goes for both filters and actions. No warning
will be given on removal failure.