remove_filter ( $tag, $function_to_remove, $priority = 10 )
- (string) tag The filter hook to which the function to be removed is hooked.
- (callable) function_to_remove The name of the function which should be removed.
- (int) priority Optional. The priority of the function. Default 10.
- (bool) Whether the function existed before it was removed.
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.2.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Removes a function from a specified filter hook.This function removes a function attached to a specified filter hook. This
method can be used to remove default functions attached to a specific filter
hook and possibly replace them with a substitute.
To remove a hook, the $function_to_remove and $priority arguments must match
when the hook was added. This goes for both filters and actions. No warning
will be given on removal failure.