populate_network ( $network_id = 1, $domain = '', $email = '', $site_name = '', $path = '/', $subdomain_install = false )
- (int) network_id ID of network to populate.
- (string) domain The domain name for the network (eg. "example.com").
- (string) email Email address for the network administrator.
- (string) site_name The name of the network.
- (string) path Optional. The path to append to the network's domain name. Default '/'.
- (bool) subdomain_install Optional. Whether the network is a subdomain installation or a subdirectory installation. Default false, meaning the network is a subdirectory installation.
- (bool|WP_Error) True on success, or WP_Error on warning (with the installation otherwise successful, so the error code must be checked) or failure.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Populate network settings.