- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
make_after_block_visitor ( $hooked_blocks, $context )
- (array) hooked_blocks An array of blocks hooked to another block.
- (WP_Block_Template|array) context A block template, template part, or pattern that the blocks belong to.
- (callable) A function that returns the serialized markup for the given block, including the markup for any hooked blocks after it.
- Introduced in WordPress: 6.4.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Returns a function that injects the hooked blocks after a given block.The returned function can be used as `$post_callback` argument to `traverse_and_serialize_block(s)`,
where it will append the markup for any blocks hooked `after` the given block and as its parent's
This function is meant for internal use only.