links_add_target ( $content, $target = '_blank', $tags = array( 'a' ) )
- (string) $content String to search for links in.
- (string) $target The Target to add to the links.
- (array) $tags An array of tags to apply to.
- (string) The processed content.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.7.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Adds a Target attribute to all links in passed content.
This function by default only applies to
<a> tags, however this can be
modified by the 3rd param.
NOTE: Any current target attributed will be stripped and replaced.