image_make_intermediate_size ( $file, $width, $height, $crop = false )
- (string) file File path.
- (int) width Image width.
- (int) height Image height.
- (bool) crop Optional. Whether to crop image to specified width and height or resize. Default false.
- (array|bool) Metadata array on success. False if no image was created.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Resizes an image to make a thumbnail or intermediate size.The returned array has the file size, the image width, and image height. The
Array filter can be used to hook in and change the
values of the returned array. The only parameter is the resized file path.