get_site_by_path ( $domain, $path, $segments = null )
- (string) $domain Domain to check.
- (string) $path Path to check.
- (int|null) $segments Path segments to use. Defaults to null, or the full path.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (WP_Site|false) Site object if successful. False when no site is found.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.9.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieves the closest matching site object by its domain and path.
This will not necessarily return an exact match for a domain and path. Instead, it
breaks the domain and path into pieces that are then used to match the closest
possibility from a query.
The intent of this method is to match a site object during bootstrap for a
requested site address