get_post_types_by_support ( $feature, $operator = 'and' )
- (array|string) feature Single feature or an array of features the post types should support.
- (string) operator Optional. The logical operation to perform. 'or' means only one element from the array needs to match; 'and' means all elements must match; 'not' means no elements may match. Default 'and'.
- (string) A list of post type names.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieves a list of post type names that support a specific feature.