- get_linksbyname_withrating is deprecated since version 2.1.0!
get_linksbyname_withrating ( $cat_name = "noname", $before = '', $after = '<br />', $between = " ", $show_images = true, $orderby = 'id', $show_description = true, $limit = -1, $show_updated = 0 )
- (string) cat_name The category name to use. If no match is found uses all
- (string) before The html to output before the link
- (string) after The html to output after the link
- (string) between The html to output between the link/image and its description. Not used if no image or show_images is true
- (bool) show_images Whether to show images (if defined).
- (string) orderby the order to output the links. E.g. 'id', 'name', 'url', 'description', or 'rating'. Or maybe owner. If you start the name with an underscore the order will be reversed. You can also specify 'rand' as the order which will return links in a random order.
- (bool) show_description Whether to show the description if show_images=false/not defined
- (int) limit Limit to X entries. If not specified, all entries are shown.
- (int) show_updated Whether to show last updated timestamp
- Introduced in WordPress: 0.71
- Deprecated in WordPress: 2.1.0
Gets the links associated with category 'cat_name' and display rating stars/chars.