get_dashboard_url ( $user_id = 0, $path = '', $scheme = 'admin' )
- (int) $user_id Optional. User ID. Defaults to current user.
- (string) $path Optional path relative to the dashboard. Use only paths known to both site and user admins. Default empty.
- (string) $scheme The scheme to use. Default is 'admin', which obeys force_ssl_admin() and is_ssl(). 'http' or 'https' can be passed to force those schemes.
- (string) Dashboard URL link with optional path appended.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieves the URL to the user's dashboard.
If a user does not belong to any site, the global user dashboard is used. If the user
belongs to the current site, the dashboard for the current site is returned. If the user
cannot edit the current site, the dashboard to the user's primary site is returned.