get_calendar ( $initial = true, $echo = true )
- (bool) initial Optional, default is true. Use initial calendar names.
- (bool) echo Optional, default is true. Set to false for return.
- (void|string) Void if `$echo` argument is true, calendar HTML if `$echo` is false.
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Display calendar with days that have posts as links.The calendar is cached, which will be retrieved, if it exists. If there are
no posts for the month, then it will not be displayed.