get_attached_file ( $attachment_id, $unfiltered = false )
- (int) attachment_id Attachment ID.
- (bool) unfiltered Optional. Whether to apply filters. Default false.
- (string|bool) The file path to where the attached file should be, false otherwise.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieve attached file path based on attachment ID.By default the path will go through the 'get_attached_file' filter, but
passing a true to the $unfiltered argument of get_attached_file() will
return the file path unfiltered.
The function works by getting the single post meta name, named
'_wp_attached_file' and returning it. This is a convenience function to
prevent looking up the meta name and provide a mechanism for sending the
attached filename through a filter.