do_enclose ( $content, $post )
- (string|null) content Post content. If `null`, the `post_content` field from `$post` is used.
- (int|WP_Post) post Post ID or post object.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (void|false) Void on success, false if the post is not found.
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Checks content for video and audio links to add as enclosures.Will not add enclosures that have already been added and will
remove enclosures that are no longer in the post. This is called as
pingbacks and trackbacks.