deactivate_plugins ( $plugins, $silent = false, $network_wide = null )
- (string|array) $plugins Single plugin or list of plugins to deactivate.
- (bool) $silent Prevent calling deactivation hooks. Default is false.
- (mixed) $network_wide Whether to deactivate the plugin for all sites in the network. A value of null (the default) will deactivate plugins for both the site and the network.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Deactivate a single plugin or multiple plugins.
The deactivation hook is disabled by the plugin upgrader by using the $silent