deactivate_plugins ( $plugins, $silent = false, $network_wide = null )
- (string|string) plugins Single plugin or list of plugins to deactivate.
- (bool) silent Prevent calling deactivation hooks. Default false.
- (bool|null) network_wide Whether to deactivate the plugin for all sites in the network. A value of null will deactivate plugins for both the network and the current site. Multisite only. Default null.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Deactivate a single plugin or multiple plugins.The deactivation hook is disabled by the plugin upgrader by using the $silent