date_i18n ( $format, $timestamp_with_offset = false, $gmt = false )
- (string) format Format to display the date.
- (int|bool) timestamp_with_offset Optional. A sum of Unix timestamp and timezone offset in seconds. Default false.
- (bool) gmt Optional. Whether to use GMT timezone. Only applies if timestamp is not provided. Default false.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) The date, translated if locale specifies it.
- Introduced in WordPress: 0.71
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Retrieves the date in localized format, based on a sum of Unix timestamp and
timezone offset in seconds.If the locale specifies the locale month and weekday, then the locale will
take over the format for the date. If it isn't, then the date format string
will be used instead.
Note that due to the way WP typically generates a sum of timestamp and offset
with `strtotime()`, it implies offset added at a _current_ time, not at the time
the timestamp represents. Storing such timestamps or calculating them differently
will lead to invalid output.