avoid_blog_page_permalink_collision ( $data, $postarr )
- (array) $data An array of post data.
- (array) $postarr An array of posts. Not currently used.
- (array) The new array of post data after checking for collisions.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.0.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Avoids a collision between a site slug and a permalink slug.
In a subdirectory installation this will make sure that a site and a post do not use the
same subdirectory by checking for a site with the same name as a new post.