- add_utility_page is deprecated since version 4.5.0!
add_utility_page ( $page_title, $menu_title, $capability, $menu_slug, $callback = '', $icon_url = '' )
- (string) page_title The text to be displayed in the title tags of the page when the menu is selected.
- (string) menu_title The text to be used for the menu.
- (string) capability The capability required for this menu to be displayed to the user.
- (string) menu_slug The slug name to refer to this menu by (should be unique for this menu).
- (callable) callback Optional. The function to be called to output the content for this page.
- (string) icon_url Optional. The URL to the icon to be used for this menu.
- (string) The resulting page's hook_suffix.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.7.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: 4.5.0
Add a top-level menu page in the 'utility' section.This function takes a capability which will be used to determine whether
or not a page is included in the menu.
The function which is hooked in to handle the output of the page must check
that the user has the required capability as well.