add_submenu_page ( $parent_slug, $page_title, $menu_title, $capability, $menu_slug, $function = '' )
- (string) $parent_slug The slug name for the parent menu (or the file name of a standard WordPress admin page).
- (string) $page_title The text to be displayed in the title tags of the page when the menu is selected.
- (string) $menu_title The text to be used for the menu.
- (string) $capability The capability required for this menu to be displayed to the user.
- (string) $menu_slug The slug name to refer to this menu by. Should be unique for this menu and only include lowercase alphanumeric, dashes, and underscores characters to be compatible with sanitize_key().
- (callable) $function The function to be called to output the content for this page.
- (false|string) The resulting page's hook_suffix, or false if the user does not have the capability required.
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Add a submenu page.
This function takes a capability which will be used to determine whether
or not a page is included in the menu.
The function which is hooked in to handle the output of the page must check
that the user has the required capability as well.