add_submenu_page ( $parent_slug, $page_title, $menu_title, $capability, $menu_slug, $callback = '', $position = null )
- (string) parent_slug The slug name for the parent menu (or the file name of a standard WordPress admin page).
- (string) page_title The text to be displayed in the title tags of the page when the menu is selected.
- (string) menu_title The text to be used for the menu.
- (string) capability The capability required for this menu to be displayed to the user.
- (string) menu_slug The slug name to refer to this menu by. Should be unique for this menu and only include lowercase alphanumeric, dashes, and underscores characters to be compatible with sanitize_key().
- (callable) callback Optional. The function to be called to output the content for this page.
- (int|float) position Optional. The position in the menu order this item should appear.
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string|false) The resulting page's hook_suffix, or false if the user does not have the capability required.
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.5.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Adds a submenu page.This function takes a capability which will be used to determine whether
or not a page is included in the menu.
The function which is hooked in to handle the output of the page must check
that the user has the required capability as well.