add_rewrite_rule ( $regex, $query, $after = 'bottom' )
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) $regex Regular expression to match request against.
- (string|array) $query The corresponding query vars for this rewrite rule.
- (string) $after Optional. Priority of the new rule. Accepts 'top' or 'bottom'. Default 'bottom'.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Adds a rewrite rule that transforms a URL structure to a set of query vars.
Any value in the $after parameter that isn't 'bottom' will result in the rule
being placed at the top of the rewrite rules.