- add_option_update_handler is deprecated since version 3.0.0!
add_option_update_handler ( $option_group, $option_name, $sanitize_callback = '' )
- (string) $option_group A settings group name. Should correspond to a whitelisted option key name. Default whitelisted option key names include "general," "discussion," and "reading," among others.
- (string) $option_name The name of an option to sanitize and save.
- (callable) $sanitize_callback A callback function that sanitizes the option's value.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.7.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: 3.0.0
Register a setting and its sanitization callback