- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_wp_make_subsizes ( $new_sizes, $file, $image_meta, $attachment_id )
- (array) $new_sizes Array defining what sizes to create.
- (string) $file Full path to the image file.
- (array) $image_meta The attachment meta data array.
- (int) $attachment_id Attachment Id to process.
- (array) The attachment meta data with updated `sizes` array. Includes an array of errors encountered while resizing.
- Introduced in WordPress: 5.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Low-level function to create image sub-sizes.
Updates the image meta after each sub-size is created.
Errors are stored in the returned image metadata array.