- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_oembed_rest_pre_serve_request ( $served, $result, $request, $server )
- (bool) served Whether the request has already been served.
- (WP_HTTP_ResponseInterface) result Result to send to the client. Usually a WP_REST_Response.
- (WP_REST_Request) request Request used to generate the response.
- (WP_REST_Server) server Server instance.
- Introduced in WordPress: 4.4.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Hooks into the REST API output to print XML instead of JSON.This is only done for the oEmbed API endpoint,
which supports both formats.