- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
_future_post_hook ( $deprecated, $post )
- (int) $deprecated Not used. Can be set to null. Never implemented. Not marked as deprecated with _deprecated_argument() as it conflicts with wp_transition_post_status() and the default filter for _future_post_hook().
- (WP_Post) $post Post object.
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.3.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Hook used to schedule publication for a post marked for the future.
The $post properties used and must exist are 'ID' and 'post_date_gmt'.