_doing_it_wrong ( $function, $message, $version )
Defined at:Change Log:
- (string) function The function that was called.
- (string) message A message explaining what has been done incorrectly.
- (string) version The version of WordPress where the message was added.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.1.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Mark something as being incorrectly called.There is a hook Array that will be called that can be used
to get the backtrace up to what file and function called the deprecated
The current behavior is to trigger a user error if `WP_DEBUG` is true.