_copy_dir ( $from, $to, $skip_list = array() )
- (string) $from source directory
- (string) $to destination directory
- (array) $skip_list a list of files/folders to skip copying
Defined at:Change Log:
- (mixed) WP_Error on failure, True on success.
- Introduced in WordPress: 3.2.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Copies a directory from one location to another via the WordPress Filesystem Abstraction.
Assumes that WP_Filesystem() has already been called and setup.
This is a temporary function for the 3.1 -> 3.2 upgrade, as well as for those upgrading to