- %1$s is private and should not be used in themes or plugins directly.
__checked_selected_helper ( $helper, $current, $echo, $type )
- (mixed) $helper One of the values to compare
- (mixed) $current (true) The other value to compare if not just true
- (bool) $echo Whether to echo or just return the string
- (string) $type The type of checked|selected|disabled|readonly we are doing
- (string) html attribute or empty string
- Introduced in WordPress: 2.8.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
Private helper function for checked, selected, disabled and readonly.
Compares the first two arguments and if identical marks as $type